Feeling trapped by negative emotions? Learn how to release harmful hurts and grudges to reclaim joy.
Overwhelmed by emotional disruptions? Ready to face down pain? Yearning to piece a fractured soul back together? Jacqueline T. Hill holds advanced degrees in education and divinity and has years of experience helping people work past the mental, physical, and spiritual harm that lingering bitterness can cause. And in this passionate and intimate guidebook, she’ll gently prod you to confront the roots of your trauma and forgive not only others but also your inner self.
Forgiving You: Moving Towards Your Healing By Processing Your Emotions & Overcoming Offenses is a detailed exploration of how the act of forgiveness is not a moment in time, but a gradual process. Through a combination of real-life anecdotes, scholarly investigation, and expert advice, Hill breaks the seemingly impossible challenge of offering personal pardons down into manageable actions. And backed by her informative, heartfelt teaching, you’ll finally be able to salve throbbing wounds and restore your happiness.
In Forgiving You, you’ll discover:
- How to recognize the benefits of reconciliation and use them to strengthen your heart
- Ways to escape the cycle of suffering and embrace optimism instead
- Different approaches for moving on, so you can pick the road that’s right for your soul
- The dangerous consequences of unforgiveness and why letting go of anger brings peace
- Techniques for motivating yourself through the steps, and much, much more!
Forgiving You is the healing first book in the Transforming You self-improvement series. If you like insightful prescriptions, whole-life perspectives, and gentle guidance, then you’ll love Jacqueline T. Hill’s eye-opening methods.