Top Instagram Growth Tools
When it comes to promoting yourself on Instagram, you probably know by now that engagement is critical.
Unless you’re engaging with your existing and potential audience every day, you don’t have a good chance of becoming successful and growing your brand. It’s your best chance of doing well with your brand through marketing it on social media.
There are even companies out there these days that can help you with your engagement. But be wary – not all of them are worth affiliating with. Let’s take a look at one and give them a review.
What is Fire Social?
Fire Social claims to be a media group who can help you with the day to day of your engagement on Instagram.
They say that their services will help attract a new following and take care of the existing one. They say that the followers you will gain as a result will be delivered throughout the month, so you don’t have to worry about being shut down by Instagram.
Either this is a generic Instagram bot, or they are selling fake engagement – either option isn’t ideal. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Fire Social
We’re going to kick off with the positives:
- Secure Site: it’s almost impossible for us to find a company like this online who haven’t paid to have their website secure. With a lot of website development companies out there making this both a straightforward and affordable option, it’s no surprise that they opt to have it. It helps companies like this rank better on Google, and it means that any data they store on their website is safe from being hacked.
- Visible Pricing: we are also surprised to see that they’ve included their prices and services – and not only have they done this, but they’ve made an entirely new webpage for this purpose. However, the services themselves are quite simple. They offer two services, at two price points – one for $30 and the other for $50. We assume this is per month, otherwise it would be quite expensive it was a weekly subscription.
Now let’s take a look at the negatives:
- FAQ Page: while Fire Social does have a ‘how it works’ page, they haven’t included the standard FAQ page where you can find out more about them as a company, their service and what happens when you run into trouble with it. Obviously having FAQs is a good idea if you’re running an ongoing service – it means that your customers will feel more confident about what you provide them when they sign up.
- 24/7 Support: there’s hardly any chance that Fire Social would skip an FAQ page but pay a customer service team to help their customers. They do have a chat box on their website where you can talk to someone about signing up, but this isn’t 24/7, so you may run into trouble trying to connect with them if something goes wrong.
- Email and Phone Form: a standard level of accountability in this industry is having an information form for your customers to fill out. This means you can store their info on file and bring it out when you need to connect to them about your services. It’s an essential level of connection with the customer that’s pretty essential, so it’s disappointing to see they haven’t bothered with it.
- Real Reviews: this one is pretty weird. They’ve got one, lonely video review on their homepage (and not much else) but we’re suspicious about its authenticity. Usually, with video reviews, the company has paid someone to say good things about them. This is what we think is going on here, which is why we’ve put this feature in the negative column.
Is FireSocial a Scam? Is FireSocial Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t think that Fire Social is safe to use.
While they have made a half-hearted attempt with their website – it’s better than nothing at all – this shows us that they’re probably only going to go half a mile for the customer, and not one foot over.
It’s difficult for us to condone a company that can’t even invest in a customer support group – it tells us that they’re just going to stick around for a little bit, make a bit of money and then disappear forever with your credit card information.
For all of these reasons, we recommend avoiding Fire Social and opting for a company that’s slightly more trustworthy.
FireSocial Alternatives & How it Compares
FireSocial Discount Coupon / Code