Twitter is a great place to get your name out and into the virtual atmosphere.
Companies all over the world, whether they’re big or small use Twitter as a platform to advertise their brand and gain exposure. The engagement that comes with this territory can be mundane and repetitive, however. That’s why it’s good to bring in a third-party company that can help you.
Unfortunately, not all third-party companies that advertise Twitter engagement can be trusted, and you run the risk of connecting with a business that’s going to ruin your Twitter reputation.
The thing is, the social media marketing industry is extensive, meaning that there are plenty of companies out there for you to choose from.
However, if you are someone who hasn’t got a lot of experience choosing companies like this, then you are going to be naive, and you won’t really know whether you are making a good decision or not.
There are lots of companies out there that are nothing more than scams that pose as legit companies that claim to be able to help make a real difference to your Twitter growth.
It doesn’t take long to register for a company that intends to rip you off, which is why you need to be really careful.
Let’s give Tweepi a review and see how they check out.
What is Tweepi?
Tweepi is, basically, a Twitter bot.
This means that it sells an automated service that you can use to boost your engagement on Twitter. You should approach these types of companies with caution as they can get your account red flagged and even suspended.
Twitter bots aren’t typically in line with Twitter’s terms and conditions about third-party usage.
Additionally, they claimed to work with and associated themselves with big-name companies like Forbes and Yahoo. It doesn’t take too much internet research to discover that this isn’t true, which means they are deceitful from the get-go.
Finding a company like this that is deceitful with how they operate their services is definitely concerning. If they are prepared to be deceitful about how they operate when it comes to their features, they are definitely going to be deceitful about other things as well.
Let’s give them a review and determine whether they’re worth connecting your Twitter account with.
An In-depth Review of Tweepi
- Https Secure: Tweepi has ensured that the website they operate their business from is HTTPS secure. This is important and is indicative of an authentic company that does things the right way. You don’t have to worry about your information’s security on a secure HTTPS site.
- Transparent Pricing: Tweepi has crossed another important criterion off the list and made sure to make their prices visible and easy to understand. This is another fundamental feature of companies like this one that can put you at ease because you know upfront exactly how much their services are going to set you back. However, just because they have featured their pricing on their website, doesn’t mean that we believe that their pricing is legit. In fact, we believe that their pricing is a little bit on the cheap side, which reflects the quality of their services. Because their services are automated, they can easily just produce them and not put any time or effort into them. This is why they can afford to charge so little for their features.
- Email and Phone Form: Tweepi seems to be covering all their bases and ticking all the boxes around security – so far, anyway. Having an email and phone form ensures that their level of accountability with the customer is high, and they’ll be there if anything goes wrong with the system they’re selling you.
- Authenticated Payment System: Tweepi signs off on the last important security measure to take when owning and running a company from a domain – verified payment gateways. If you’re ever on a website that doesn’t provide this for you, don’t share your credit card information with them. It could get stolen.
- FAQ and Help Page: Tweepi hasn’t gone very far to make sure the customer is well looked after. They simply provide you with a page where you can email them directly. How long it’s going to take for them to get back to you is anyone’s guess. They certainly haven’t provided you with FAQs to look at before you sign up with them.
- 24/7 Support: we think it’s obvious at this point that they don’t have 24/7 customer service. If they can’t even give you a rough idea of what other customers have asked before you, they’re not going to have customer service as a high priority.
- Real Reviews: This aspect is definitely a little bit confusing, because if you look on their home page, you will see that they do appear to have what could be considered legit reviews. The reviews have been associated with real images, and they have also been associated with a first and last name. Generally speaking, this means that they have been able to produce positive, authentic reviews. However, we have a feeling that they have asked random people to make up good things about their features, and they have paid them for their troubles.
Top Tweepi Alternatives
Is Tweepi Safe? Or Is Tweepi a Scam?
Generally speaking, we would advise against using Tweepi with your Twitter.
Beyond the fact that they have blatantly lied about being associated with the likes of Forbes and Yahoo, they also haven’t been honest about how many customers they’ve had so far.
We find it highly unlikely that the number is as high as they claim it to be, leading us to believe that they’re dishonest in other areas, too.
There are also a lot of mixed reviews out there. Some users say it is no longer effective.
On this basis, we highly recommend that you avoid using them and keep your Twitter account red flag-free.
At the end of the day, if you want to preserve your existing Twitter reputation, you need to avoid companies like this.
They are most likely just going to get you in trouble with Twitter for using a bot, and there could be a risk here that they will take a personal information, and sell it onto a third-party company.
There are also a lot of mixed Tweepi reviews out there. Some users say it is no longer effective. On this basis, we highly recommend that you avoid using them and keep your Twitter account red flag-free.
Silver – $12.99 per month
Have you had an experience with Tweepi? Please leave your rating and review below